15 - 16 november
Course in applied Life Cycle thinking
Join this two-day online course to gain knowledge in understanding life cycle thinking and life cycle assessment and how this can be used in your organization. Karin Sanne from IVL is one of the course leaders.
The life cycle perspective, understanding the environmental impacts of a product or service throughout the value chain, is gaining increased importance in business as well as in public sector and authorities. In this popular two-day course you will get a deeper understanding on how to apply life cycle thinking in your organization, through real cases and proven methods.
The education provides knowledge in:
- How a life cycle perspective influence companies and authorities.
- What LCA is and what benefits it can give you.
- How to implement life cycle thinking in your organization.
- Specific application of the life cycle perspective in various functions and activities, e.g. in procurement and environmental communication.
- Life cycle-based policy development nationally and globally (e.g. Product Environmental Footprint, PEF).
No prior knowledge in LCA is required!
Date: November 15-16
The course will be held in English and is adapted to fit a digital format, with lectures, group exercises and IT tools that give all participants a good course experience online. The maximum number of course participants is limited to 16 in order to e.g. enable good discussion groups and provide time for dialogue with the course leaders.
Course leaders: Karin Sanne, head of Life Cycle Management group at IVL, and Kristian Jelse, sustainability consultant.