Welcome to a breakfast webinar on green and sustainable chemistry
This autumn Mistra SafeChem starts a series of breakfast webinars presenting the work in the programme, to which we especially welcome representatives of the Swedish industry.
The first one focused on the basis of our work: green and sustainable chemistry. Did you miss the webinar? Now you can see a recording.
At the breakfast webinar we introduced the original concept of green chemistry and discussed how it has evolved into new concepts on safe and sustainable chemistry.
We also presented the Mistra SafeChem programme and how our research is linked to green and sustainable chemistry. We discussed the EU Chemicals Strategy and challenges in research and innovation that lie ahead.
Finally, we got the industry perspective and examples of industry-driven research to overcome some specific challenges.
Speakers at the webinar
All speakers are engaged in the Mistra SafeChem programme.
- John Munthe, IVL Swedish Environmental Research Institute
- Lennart Bergström, Stockholm University
- Magnus Johansson, Astra Zeneca
- Oleg Pajalic, Perstorp
The breakfast webinar was held on Teams, October 14, from 8.15 to 9.15.
It was presented by one of the work packages in Mistra SafeChem, which has the title A vision and agenda for green and sustainable chemistry.
More webinars to come
In this series of breakfast webinars the other work packages in Mistra SafeChem will present their work:
- December 7, 2021: Hazard and risk screening – early warning and proactivity
- February 2022: Design and management of chemicals, materials and processes
- March 2022: Life cycle assessment and management
- May 2022: Case studies on cosmetics, the air quality inside cars and other
Everyone interested is welcome to these breakfast webinars, but we especially welcome representatives of the Swedish industry.
Följande innehåll döljs i publicerat läge:
No information available