Half-time research achievements in a wide field from textile recycling to metal catalysis
Textile recycling, metal catalysis and the use of forestry residues are just three of the fields where progress reports have come from one of the work packages of Mistra SafeChem. The first midterm report from the programme gives a summary of the research activities during the first two years.
The report has the title Chemical synthesis – half-time achievements and outlook. It is a summary of the research activities in work package 4, Design and management of chemicals, materials and processes.
This is the content and the authors of the midterm report:
- Progress report on textile recycling to functional additives – Professor Aji Mathew
- Valorization of forestry residues to textile fibers and biofuels – Professor Joseph Samec
- Progress on catalysis for sustainable and safe synthesis of organic molecules – Professor Belén Martín-Matute
- Progress report within the area of metal catalysis – Professor Jan-Erling Bäckvall
- Progress report on enzyme catalysis – Associate professor Per-Olof Syrén
- Progress on tailoring of designed green chemical processes for fine particle recovery and reuse – Professor Adam Slabon
Read the whole report here Pdf, 1.5 MB, opens in new window..
2023-02-17 | newsBelén Martín-Matute from Mistra SafeChem member of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
2023-01-25 | newsA ProScale case study on indoor wall paint performed within Mistra SafeChem
2023-01-12 | newsHalf-time research achievements in a wide field from textile recycling to metal catalysis
2022-12-21 | newsA research exchange that contributes to finding greener alternatives
2022-12-21 | newsEnginZyme new partner in Mistra SafeChem